Thank you for choosing Power Queen. We guarantee that all Power Queen products are rigorously tested by our quality inspectors before shipment. If you have any questions after receiving your product, please contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Protected against manufacturing defects from the date of purchase, Power Queen offers a 5-year warranty on the batteries and a 2-year warranty on the chargeres. This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery:
- Damage caused by improper installation; loose terminal connections, undersized wiring, incorrect connections (series and parallel) for the required voltage and Ah requirements, or reversed polarity connections.
- Environmental damage: improper storage conditions as specified by the manufacturer; exposure to extremely hot or cold temperatures, fire or freezing, or water damage.
- Damage caused by collision.
- Damage caused by improper maintenance, undercharging or overcharging of the product, or unclean terminal connections.
- The product has been opened, modified or tampered with.
- The product has been used in an application for which it was not designed and intended, including repeated engine starts.
- The product has been used in an oversized inverter/charger (any inverter/charger rated at 3500 watts or greater) without the use of a manufacturer-approved current surge limiting device.
- Product is undersized, including air conditioners or similar devices with locked rotor start currents, but not used with a manufacturer-approved inrush limiting device.
- The product was not stored in accordance with the manufacturer's storage guidelines, including storing the product in a low battery condition.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after you receive the item to request a return. After you email us to request a return, we will get back to you within 24 hours（The time for the refund to arrive is based on PayPal or Credit card, which is 3 business days after applying for a refund）.
After the 30-day return period, if the product is faulty or malfunctions, customers can use Power Queen's warranty policy to repair it. Please refer to Power Queen's warranty policy for details.
If the customer claims the item is faulty/damaged, the customer must provide proof prior to returning the item, no exceptions.
For items that arrive damaged or defective, the customer must provide video or photos to support the claim that the item arrived damaged or malfunctioning. If the customer refuses or fails to provide video or photos of the claimed faulty/damaged item, such return will be considered "buyer's remorse" and the customer will be solely responsible for shipping the item back.
If the return request for a damaged/defective item can be resolved with simple parts and support, we can offer the option of replacing the part at no charge, or if the customer feels this is a more easily resolved issue, we can offer advice on how to repair your item so that you do not have to ship a bulky item back.
Once we receive an approved returned item, we will review its condition. If the item is found to be defective, we will issue a refund within 3 business days.
If the return is due to customer error, return shipping is the responsibility of the customer and shipping costs are paid by the customer. The cost varies by region.
If the return is due to our error, Power Queen will pay for the return shipping costs.
-The product arrives defective and cannot be repaired with replacement parts.
-We sent the wrong item.
-We shipped it to the wrong address.
-We sent a duplicate order.
Power Queen will provide the customer with a prepaid return shipping label and the return shipping cost will be deducted from the refund.
It is important to note that any orders that offer special shipping charges are subject to our actual outbound shipping costs.
Since we have warehouses in various locations to receive returned products, please contact Power Queen customer service via email (email@example.com) to obtain a return address.
Customers may return or refund products within 30 days of receipt. Please retain your receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we have received and inspected your return, we will notify you and let you know if the refund has been approved. If approved, the customer will automatically receive a refund within 3 business days in the original payment method. Please keep in mind that it will also take some time for the payment bank or credit card company to process and issue the refund.
A refund for a returned item can be requested if one of the following conditions is met
-Within 30 days of receiving the shipment, the customer finds that the product was damaged in transit and can provide proof of the damage.
-Within 30 days of receipt of the goods, the customer discovers that the product is materially inconsistent with the original product description in one or more material respects.
-Within 30 days of receipt of the goods, the customer finds that the product has a performance failure that is not caused by human damage. The customer shall assist us in completing all battery tests and both parties confirm that the product does have quality problems.
Power Queen will generally ship your order within 1-2 business days. To cancel an order, please contact Power Queen as soon as possible to cancel the order. If the product has not been shipped, the customer will receive a refund within 12 hours.
However, if the products of the order have been shipped, we will refund the money within 3 business days after the shipped product has been returned,the customer will receive a refund within 3 business days.
To cancel an order, contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.